REGISTRATION DEADLINE EXTENDED: 18th July 2017
01. Participant's Registration
Registration fee includes :• Eligibility for all sessions (keynote addresses as well as paper presentations and descriptions of practice) • In-person conference session presentation (which involves submitting an abstract and, if accepted, inclusion in the conference program) • The opportunity to submit your paper to the corresponding Journal. • Two Conference lunch buffets • Four Morning and Evening Refreshments. • ISSN published Abstracts book, admission to poster sessions, A printed conference programme, conference bag, conference materials, attendance and/or author certificates, Conference group photo. • Networking Dinner with Cultural Show. (Please note registration fee does not include other expenses such as transport, tours or accommodation. These expenses can be arranged upon request at the time of completing the online registration.)
02. Poster Sessions:
A poster session is 60 minutes and is scheduled concurrently with other sessions in the conference program. Posters are grouped by key interest area and each session will feature 02 to 04 posters. During the first part of the session, each poster presenter will have 3-5 minutes to present their topic. The objective of the 3-5 minute introduction is to set the scene and provide the main points about the poster
03. Group Registration:• All the benefits mentioned above • Discounted Registration for a group of five (5) or more participants from the same organization/institution
Please contact Mr. Arun Francis for more information email@example.com
04. Virtual Registration
If you wish your paper to be published in ICDDD 2016 Publications, but will not be able to attend the ICDDD 2017, you have an option to register as a “virtual presenter”.• Abstracts and papers will be published in conference proceedings • Upload a presentation of your paper to conference website and "author STREAM" • Submit your paper for peer review to the supporting Journals • An author certificate, Proceeding book and conference materials will be posted to every virtual presenter after the conference
- You will be able to cancel conference registration and refund your registration fees as follows;
- Registrations cancelled 60 days prior to the conference are eligible to a refund of 75% of the registration fee.
- Registrations cancelled in less than 60 but more than 30 days prior to the conference will be eligible to a refund of 50% of the registration fee.
- Cancellations in less than 30 days prior to the conference date will not be eligible for any refund.